The are multiple benefits to chiropractic care, whether your a newborn or an adult chiropractic treatment can help your body in multiple ways. Here are 10 reasons how chiropractic care can help you lead a healthier life!
10. Align Your Spine: Chiropractors are experts at keeping your spine healthy. They check for subluxations (when one or more of the bones of your spine move out of position and create pressure on or irritate spinal nerves), correct subluxations and keep your spine in line for optimum function and health.
9. Decrease Pain: Many people seek chiropractic to aid in pain and find that it works! Low back pain is the leading cause of disability worldwide. Chiropractic spinal manipulations are a safe and effective spinal pain treatment that are effective at reducing pain, decreasing medication, and advancing physical therapy.
8. Prevent Future Problems: Chiropractic philosophy believes that prevention is the key to health and wellness. Instead of merely focusing on treating symptoms, such as pain, chiropractic care and supportive therapies promote wellness and prevention by going to the root cause of the imbalance. Chiropractic care reduces stress, improves body function, and promotes balance to improve quality of life. It ensures the connection between your natural healing power and the well-being of your body, mind, and spirit.
7. Nutrition Advice For Whole Family: Chiropractors receive extensive nutritional instruction. Most chiropractors offer nutritional counseling, and many offer testing for food allergies and sensitivities. In addition to dietary advice, many chiropractors recommend and carry nutritional supplements.
6. Tips For Work & Rec: Chiropractors will ask about your work environment and leisure activities. They offer ergonomic advice to prevent injury in these areas.
5. Improve Athletic Ability: Athletes of all types, from the weekend warrior to the world-class athlete, utilize Chiropractic because it is a drug-free way to better health and performance. Chiropractic adjustments help ensure that the body functions as efficiently as possible, which can maximize healing and recovery from all types of injuries. I would estimate that in excess of 90% of all world-class athletes use Chiropractic care to prevent injuries and to increase their performance potential.” -SEAN ATKINS, Ph D Exercise Physiologist.”
4. Help Ward Off Arthritis: There are many types of arthritis, however they all can be defined as inflammation of the joints which results in pain, swelling, stiffness, and limited range of motion. Chiropractic adjustments can effectively treat and prevent the progression of arthritis. Chiropractic care safely increases mobility and prevents loss of movement – preventing the development of internal scar tissue and therefore arthritis.
3. Stay Young: Many chiropractic clinics offer a course called, “How To Stay Young, The First 100 Years”. These classes are generally free to patients and explain how chiropractic care prevents spinal disorders and helps older adults lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
2. A Natural Doctor In Your Corner: Chiropractic care does not use drugs or surgery. This is a unique aspect for a primary care physician in America. Chiropractors are primary care physicians as mandate by federal law. Other primary care physicians under the Medicare Federal Guidelines are Medical Doctors, Doctors of Osteopathy and Doctors of Chiropractic. Of all these primary physicians, chiropractors are the only ones that do not utilize surgery or prescription medications.
1. Strengthen Your Immune System: Chiropractic techniques can stimulate the autonomic nervous system. This can enhance many immune functions. Chiropractors also utilize nutrition and diet which can help the digestive system where 70% of the immune system is located. There are numerous studies proving the effectiveness of chiropractic care and positive immune enhancement.
If you or someone you know is looking to find a chiropractor call West End Chiropractic and Wellness of Minneapolis. With over 20 years of experience, we are the Minneapolis area leading health and wellness center and conveniently located on the edge of HWY 394 and HWY 100. Call us at (952) 500-8477 or visit us online at Minneapolis Chiropractor!